I’m a stay at home mom! Ahhhh! Well not until this Monday but I am so psyched! My husband was hired at where I work currently, so we are basically switching roles. This will help us financially big time because now I am looking for child care jobs that I can take my son along with me. I have been in a daze the last couple of days thinking of all the possibilities that this new opportunity brings:
- Surrogacy: The first week of April I have my first step in the process of becoming a surrogate mother. I am very excited about this, being able to bring a lifetime of happiness to a couple, definitely will be crossing that off of my bucket list.
- Two A Days at the gym: Yup, it’s about time to finally lose that chub. I have been so burnt out lately that I have let myself go. I weigh about 135 right now, and usually I weigh around 125, it’s not the number that I am so worried about it’s that I weigh 135 and have no muscle to show for it. Also with hitting the gym a lot more, depending on how it goes, I will be considering competing in muscle shows. Wish me luck! (There will definitely be more blog posts on this)
- Like I stated above I will be looking for families that need someone to drop and pick up their kids from school. This will help with extra income but not overwhelm me like a full time nanny job would.
- Blogging! I will have a lot more time on my hands to really dive deep into the blogging world, as well as keep more up to date on social media. Sorry, you will definitely get sick of seeing my face so much on these sites 😉
- My book: Probably will still be a little while before I can start really writing my novel again, but who knows! Let’s see if I can master it all 😉
- Cooking: Finally I will be able to test out all the Pinterest pins I have on my board Cook Boss, definitely will be focusing on the healthier ones since my husband and I both are trying to really get in the best shape of our lives.
I’m already feeling the pressure to keep my schedule busy so that I will not fall into that stay-at-home-mom-in-pjs-all-day kind of mother. Nothing wrong with that type of mom, it’s just not who I want to be. I am so excited for this new journey, I feel that everything is going to go so much smoother now with my little family.
Thank you for reading! Criticism, praise, suggestion, thoughts, questions, please leave them with me 🙂