Ask any woman and she will admit how hard it is to be a woman. In this century and in prior centuries we always had to fight for everything that we have. We used to be almost non existent, covering our faces, (some countries still practice this) only allowed to speak unless spoken to, and so many other factors that limited us being able to have freedom with being a woman. I really do feel bad for women, I believe that we got the short end of the stick BIG TIME. Take a look at some of the things that women have to endure:
- Vulnerability, no matter if the guy is a wimpy little mouse, he’s stronger than the average female. Making going out at night a lot scarier and flat out dangerous.
- It’s not only one week per month it’s like a week and half to 2 weeks of hormones going crazy and then when SHE actually gets there; it’s just misery, one week full of pain, uncomfortableness, and just one sloppy mess.
- We are the ones usually having to take birth control because the dude doesn’t want to wrap it up,”It doesn’t feel good,” they say…well, it doesn’t feel good either to have your hormones go crazy and every time you miss a period to freak out because you think you are pregnant and are not sure if the dude is going to stick around…
- Childbirth: Enough said
- Post Childbirth: Enough said
- Trying to get your sexy body back after childbirth is such a pain, your body is never the same.
- Makeup: Every woman needs it, even if they look good natural, they still would look better with it. Some women love doing this every morning, but I hate it, I think it’s such a waste of time.
- Hair: Same thing here, most guys like long luscious locks. Well those locks take a lot of work to keep clean, tangle free and looking good.
- Products, products, products: I have shampoo, conditioner, shaving gel, a razor, face wash, vagina wash, body wash, facial moisturizer, and leave in conditioner in my shower. My husband: ONE PRODUCT!! A 3 in 1 BODY WASH-SHAMPOO-CONDITIONER. This is why it takes us so long to get ready because we have to wash each body part/limb with a different product so that our skin doesn’t dry out, smell or whatever else.
- How long it takes to get ready: makeup, hair, clothes, shoes, purse, this all takes so much time to co-ordinate. A dude wakes up, showers with his one product, throws on a t-shirt, pants, shoes and is good to go.
- We are more emotional: I hate crying, I think it is just so weak. Not all the time, I believe that there are times when we need to let it all out. But, come on, I just watched a video of a gender reveal that a couple had and I was welting up like a baby.
- We have to wait for EVERYTHING: Waiting for him to ask us out, waiting for him to ask us to the prom, waiting for him to ask us to marry him, waiting for him to call, waiting for him to grow a pair…I know there are some women who make the first move but typically it’s the guy to be the one to do this. Guys like to do the chasing, so if a girl was to pursue him it takes the fun out of it for them, so yet again we are stuck waiting…
I could really go on and on but those are the main ones i can think of right now. So yes if I could choose my gender before my birth I think I would have definitely chosen to be a man.
Thank you for reading! Criticism, praise, suggestion, thoughts, questions, please leave them with me 🙂