I know that we are supposed to have these back in January for the whole year but I have quite a list going on for the remainder of the year and wanted to share. These are goals so probably not all will happen but I am going to try my hardest to make it all happen. I’m going to go into early of next year also and heck maybe a little bit more into 2016 as well. I remember when I was in grammar school how I used to plan by the week with school, sports, clubs, etc. Then in high school you plan a little bit more in advance by the month especially Junior and Senior year. That’s when prom, college applications and a lot of deadlines happen for what you are going to do once you graduate. In college I still planned month by month but now I plan by the years. I have everything mapped out for the next five years. I was always baffled when employers would ask me that question: What are your five year plans? “I am thinking pizza? Yeah pizza every Friday night and um maybe pay my bills on time…that’s all I got.” With maturity and especially with starting a family, crap, does time go by fast. I think it’s because we now measure how old we are by how old our kids are. I am glad that I will be 40 when my first child graduates high school; but, now I am panicking about when the second one is going to be here, because I don’t want that much time between them and I don’t want to be an old mom and especially an old grandma. Enough with my rant here are my goals for this year:
- Return to school this fall to finish up Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice: I found an online BA program at a local university. I am in the application process right now and really hope that I am accepted so I can finally cross this off my life bucket list.
- Become a surrogate: This is already in the works, by this August the embryo transfer will be happening, I am praying that it catches on the first time, wouldn’t want to go another round of the self-injections.
- Go to Disneyland: I cannot wait to do this with my little family, it will be my husband and son’s first time there. I am already mapping out the best rides, shows and everything to go to. I can finally use my Disney dream dollars that I have been saving up for the last couple of years.
- Have 3,000 views per month on my blog: Everyone who is reading thus far I love you and I thank you for your support!
Going into early next year:
- Visiting New England in January: I don’t think that we are going to make it this October like we originally planned so we are shooting for January to finally visit our friends and family, haven’t seen them since last summer. We plan on throwing a big second birthday party for my son while we are there. 🙂
Around the end of next year:
- If the embryo transfer is successful in August I will be due May of next year. With that we had the idea of trying for baby #2 at the end of next year to give me at least 6 months of healing.
I have some other things in the background but these are the main ones that require the most time and attention. Praying that I can get it all done! Hope you are having a blessed day, thank you for reading!